Friday, February 28

Thank you, thank you.

I want to thank everyone who has visited, is currently visiting, and will visit this blog.

Living with and loving someone who has narcolepsy presents unique challenges that most people simply can't understand. I created this blog to vent and will never delete this blog because I want people to know that they are not alone.
You are not alone.
There is nothing wrong with you; it's completely normal to feel the frustration and anger, agony and resentment that living with a narcoleptic causes!
But there are good things too. Don't forget to emphasize the good and dwell on the happy moments when they come.

I am so impressed with the emails I've received.
I am so touched by the comments you've left here and the encouragement you've offered.

But this is my last post here.

I genuinely loved working on this blog and believe that it went a long way toward helping me appreciate and comprehend the full scope of narcolepsy, cataplexy, and how if affects so much of a person's life. Unfortunately, there were other factors negatively affecting my marriage that I was unaware of until recently. So in order to focus on that, I'll have to let this blog go. I do have a few future posts scheduled and I won't cancel those, but please understand that as of this post, this blog is no longer active.

Again, thank you so much for reading. I'm just a regular wife and mom who did my best to understand and cope with my husband's chronic illness.

Hang in there and fight the good fight!
XO
Rain


No comments:

Post a Comment